This isn’t a normal Palm Springs post (if that’s what you’re looking for, click here). But this also wasn’t a normal Palm Springs trip. Normally on a weekend in Palm Springs I’d spend 80% of my waking hours lounging and the other 20% eating. This time, however, Ben and I drove around the Coachella Valley checking out contemporary art exhibits planted in the middle of the desert. It was awesome. The reason for all that artwork hanging out among the sand, wildflowers, and palm trees? An exhibition called Desert X.
Hi friends, my name’s Kirby. I’m a Los Angeles based food, travel and lifestyle blogger. Look for new posts every Monday as I create new recipes and go on cool adventures! And for more frequent updates, follow me on Instagram!
Like what you see? Catch every post!