cacio e pepe

Cacio e Pepe with Lavender and Lemon Zest

I’ve heard it said that Cacio e Pepe is basically Italy’s answer to mac and cheese. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I think it’s more like a complex and satisfying version of pasta with butter and parmesan. Y’know, like what picky children eat for 70% of their meals (the other 30% being …

Cacio e Pepe with Lavender and Lemon Zest Read More »